The University of Queensland is pleased to announce the PhD Scholarships in Quantum Enhanced Biosensing for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme aims to attract domestic and international students who want to apply for the PhD degree programme at the university.
Worthy offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909 and based in Australia, the University of Queensland is an international higher education university. It has several studying and collaborators, Masters, PhD and PhD degrees in a wide range of study topics.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The institution emphasises on the excellence of teaching and grants students additional national teaching prizes. The students will be educated during their study season in a difficult and inspiring way.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Science and Mathematics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This scholarship is open to Australian citizens, permanent residents and International students who are currently in Australia at the time of application and commencement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for admission and scholarship, follow this link. There is no separate application for scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: CV, resume, academic transcripts, degree certificates, letter of recommendation and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually. A top-up of $6,000 per annum is also available.