High-achieving students are invited to join the Subject-Based Full international awards provided by the International Islamic University of Indonesia (UIII) for the academic session 2021/2022.
There are approximately 100 subject-based fully-funded positions available for both Indonesian and international students who demonstrate academic excellence, present excellent co-curricular activities record, and exhibit outstanding leadership qualities.
Founded in 29 June 2016, the establishment of International Islamic University of Indonesia (UII) is inseparable from the desire to increase the recognition of the international academic community for the role of Islam in Indonesia.
Why study at the International Islamic University of Indonesia? UII also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students, including a library, sports facilities, study abroad and exchange programs, online courses and distance learning opportunities, and administrative services.
Application Deadline: July 7, 2021
- University: International Islamic University of Indonesia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD programs
- Awards: fully-funded programmes
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Priority is given to those with a strong and relevant academic background from national higher education institutions with A-grade accreditation or from international higher education institutions with an excellent reputation in the relevant department.
- MA programs: the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for potential students is 3.0 out of 4.0 for social sciences or 2.8 out of 4.0 for natural sciences to be admitted to the master’s program.
- PhD programs: the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for potential students is 3.5 out of 4.0 for social sciences or 3.2 out of 4.0 for natural sciences to be admitted to the doctoral program;
- Pass the Academic Potential Test (Tes Potensi Akademik – TPA)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in the master’s or PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to get the following transcripts and documents ready in PDF before you proceed:
- Your most recent University Degree
- Transcripts in English or Bahasa Indonesian (Secondary / Pre – University; University; Post Graduate – if any). If your transcripts are not in English, please ensure that they are officially translated before you submit them. Any transcripts that do not meet the above requirements will be rejected, and your submission will be disqualified.
- Your most current Curriculum Vitae.
- Your Statement of Purpose or Personal Statement (approx. 1,500 words). This statement must be about 1,500 words, and it must include: the subject/topic that you wish to study, why this topic interests you and; how it will be useful to your career in the future.
- Your TOEFL or IELTS (English Scores) / TOAFL (Arabic Scores only for Islamic Studies) language test score results.
- 2 Referees willing to fill out our form that recommends you be enrolled in Universitas Islam Internasional Indonesia.
- Admission Requirements: For taking, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Language instruction will be in English; you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency, which is mandatory for all study programs.
Potential students must provide evidence of English proficiency with certification taken no more than 12 months prior to application submission in a paper-based, internet-based, or computer-based TOEFL certificate or; an IELTS certificate.
Exclusively for the Faculty of Islamic Studies, you must have an Arabic Language Proficiency Certificate, in the form of TOAFL.
In case you need further information for English and Arabic Proficiency tests, please use the following websites:
The International Islamic University of Indonesia will provide approximately 100 subject-based fully-funded positions to successful students.