The Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM) at the Erasmus University – Rotterdam School of Management is pleased to announce the PhD project within its ORG research programme: Team Diversity Change: A Dynamic Perspective on Team Diversity and Performance.
The project is accepting applications from both international and domestic students for the academic year 2022-2023. The applicants must have an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in a relevant field of study and showcase explicit interest in the topic in question. The collective labor agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO-NU) will provide selected candidates with a salary and benefits.
A fine programme for students in Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Erasmus Research Institute of Management is a part of the Erasmus University Rotterdam. The university is a highly ranked international research university that is ranked 68th in Best Global Universities, while ERIM is ranked at the top of management research centers in Europe.
Why choose to study at the ERIM Erasmus University Rotterdam? ERIM produces graduates focused on the real needs of business and management and dedicated to producing relevant and excellent research that adds innovative dimensions to management knowledge. The institute combines publishing in leading academic journals with effective dissemination through research projects.
Application Deadline: Thursday, 15th September 2022, is the last day to apply.
- University or Organization: Erasmus University – Rotterdam School of Management
- Department: Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM)
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €3,122
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: ERIM PhD in Management programme offered at the Erasmus University Rotterdam can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent results in their first degree or graduate study.
- The applicants must show explicit interest in and motivation for scientific research.
- Have a GMAT or GRE test result not older than five years, and an indication of the required score is 85 percent (required for all entering PhD students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. Applications for the PhD position can be made here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A certified copy of all academic diplomas in the original language
- A certified translation of academic diplomas in English or Dutch
- A certified copy of all academic transcripts (lists of grades) in the original language
- A certified translation of the transcripts in English or Dutch
- Two academic reference letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics (depending on PhD project).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.5
Erasmus University‡s ERIM will award the selected PhD candidates a salary of € 2,443 in the first year, € 2,846 in the second year, € 2,979 in the third year, and € 3,122 in the fourth year and benefits from the collective labor agreement for Dutch Universities.