Aalborg University is delighted to announce a PhD Stipend in 6G Short Range Subnetwork for Extreme Connectivity in Denmark. Interested candidates can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applicants must undertake a PhD study programme within the general programme Wireless Communications at the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Electronic Systems, to be eligible for this studentship. The applicants must have relevant analytical skills, an MSc in wireless communications, and experience in programming to be considered. A stipend for up to 3 years of study will be awarded to selected candidates.
Wonderful opportunity for students to study in the Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Aalborg University is a Danish public university, also known as one of the Public universities, ranked 305th in QS Global World Rankings 2021 that is thriving to advance knowledge and educate students in business and related areas.
Why study at Aalborg University? Aalborg University is known worldwide for its high academic quality and the societal relevance of its research programs, especially in electronics engineering. The university has hired excellent academic staff that initiates analytical skills and a solution-based approach to solving real problems and challenges in business and society in students while also promoting thinking for the future and bridging the gaps between business and science.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 31st July 2022.
- University or Organization: Aalborg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark.
- Eligible Countries: All international students and home country nationals from Denmark are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD program offered at the Technical Doctoral School of IT and Design at Aalborg University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have mathematical and analytical skills.
- The applicants must have experience in programming, at least in C++, Python, or Matlab.
- The applicants must have a creative mindset and curiosity to research and develop new solutions in an international environment with highly skilled colleagues.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal to submit an admission application. Applications for this position can be submitted on this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Publication list
- Documentation of Teaching
- Copies of relevant diplomas
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an MSc degree in wireless communications.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5 overall band score
- TOEFL – 85
- CAE – 180
- CAE – 180
- ECPE – Passed
Aalborg University will provide the selected PhD students with a stipend by their position and university rates for three years.