All the current applicant of Ph.D. are invited to take part in Ph.D. Position within Project BiOpTo: Tomographic Phase Microscope for Biomedical Applications offered by The Warsaw University of Technology.
The project is activated with the purpose of creating a good value of the Engineering and Technology field by illuminating students with great opportunities.
User Review( votes)
Knowing as the largest university of Poland, the University of Warsaw was founded in 1816. It offers many scopes in biology, chemistry, journalism, philosophy and other fields.
Why at this University? The university is located in one of the best dynamically developing Europen cities, Poland. It offers 130 postgraduate and 26 English language programs with developing personalities and communication skills of applicants.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
Candidates need to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Only Citizens of Poland are eligible for this program.
- Participants can apply for a Ph.D. course in the Engineering and Technology field which includes Photonics and Metrology.
- You need to be expert in CUDA calculation, numerical methods used in tomography and physics or mathematics fields. And must have a good knowledge of Matlab and Python environments.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants must have to take admission in a Ph.D. program at the university and send their application on [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: A cover letter, copy of the curriculum vitae, recommendation letter, list of publication and conference papers and transcript receipt needs to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Previous study certificates are important for admission.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency is necessary to study at university.
6000 PLN of full remuneration cost (75% involvement in the project) and expected net salary at 3500 PLN.