Do you want to pursue your higher education in Germany? If so, then you can apply for the Ph.D. Position. Hector Fellow Academy offers the studentship for the academic year 2022/2023.
The main purpose of the bursary is to support talented students who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programme in Evolution of Pre- and Postzygotic Reproductive Isolation in Cichlid Fishes.
Nice offer for students to get a good salary package in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Hector Fellow Academy was established in 2013 and currently consists of 24 professors and 19 early career researchers working in natural sciences, engineering sciences, medicine, and psychology.
Why study at Hector Fellow Academy? By raising awareness of socio-political problems, frequently organising events including symposia, seminars, and conferences, they solve global challenges.
Application Deadline: Applications can be submitted until March 31, 2022.
- Provider: Hector Fellow Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Germany students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. Position in Evolution of Pre- and Postzygotic Reproductive Isolation in Cichlid Fishes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have an MS or MA Degree in Biology, Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology or similar
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, candidates must have to participate in a Ph.D. degree program at the university. To start the application process, please “REGISTER“. After confirming registration by e-mail, you can log in to your profile and complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Please make sure that you have the following documents at hand. You may find detailed information on the required documents by clicking each document:
- Ph.D. Research Proposal / Letter of Motivation
- Name and Contact Information from two References
- Curriculum vitae
- Summary of the Master Thesis
- Copy of Degree Certificates
- Copy of Transcripts of Records
- Optionally Photo
- Optionally, Other Documents Proving Your Qualification
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Hector Fellow Academy will provide the salary to the successful candidates for Ph.D. study in Germany.