Do you have a desire to complete your PhD degree in the UK? Apply for the President’s Doctoral Scholar International Awards at the University of Manchester.
The funding programme supports excellent and deserving students who want to commence a PhD degree programme at the university. The educational fund is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
This amazing opportunity will support financially to the international students who want to pursue a PhD degree in the Uk.
User Review( votes)
Manchester University is a renowned UK institution that draws thousands of students from around the world to study here every year. It was founded in partnership with the Science and Technology Institute of Victoria University and the Institute of Manchester.
Why study at the University of Manchester? The university is comprised in the list of the world’s best universities because of the standard of education and creativity. It provides students with wellness facilities and a welcoming educational atmosphere and provides internationally recognized courses.
Application Deadline: March 25, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees, a Maintenance stipend
- Number of Awards: More than 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold a conditional/unconditional propose for a PhD programme
- Must hold a first-class honours undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) from a highly regarded institution.
- Have a track record of research engagement. Which can include contributions to publications/articles, encouragement for a wider audience for their research, research awards or project work
- Must be interested in the presence of a series of exclusive events to facilitate connections with the academic community and network with other PDS award holders.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the master’s degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: An IELTS certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are shortlisted for the opportunity, you will be asked to take the IELTS test.
The University of Manchester will provide the 3.5-year fully-funded financial aid positions will cover:
- All University tuition fees at the international rate
- An annual maintenance stipend (at UKRI rate)