The University of Ghent offers PhD Position in the Department of Food Safety and Food Quality in Belgium. PhD student at the Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Laboratory of Food Chemistry and Human Nutrition (Prof. John Van Camp) and Laboratory of Agrozoology (Prof. Guy Smagghe) in collaboration with the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (Prof. Johan Van de Voorde), Ghent University.
- Study Subject(s): Food safety and food quality
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Provider: University of Ghent, Belgium
- The award can be taken at Belgium
- Master degree in biological sciences
- You are a collaborative, motivated and dynamic person who likes to work in a multidisciplinary research environment. -Scientific reliability, accuracy and creativity are your top priorities in research.
- You have good communication skills (written and oral).
- You have a strong knowledge of the English language Knowledge/practical work experience in the analysis of biomolecules and cell culture work is an advantage.
How to Apply: By email
Application Deadline: Closed