If you want to be part of research focusing on computer architecture solutions to accelerate quantum computer simulation applications, you must apply for the PhD Positions in Computer Architecture Acceleration of Quantum Simulation Positions at the Chalmers University of Technology for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is offered exclusively to PhD students in computer architecture acceleration of quantum simulation at the Chalmers University of Technology. All international and Swedish national students are eligible to apply. They must hold an MSc in a relevant field along with complimenting knowledge and experience to be considered and to receive a five-year employment opportunity.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university and a global research institute that focuses dearly on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management areas. It ranks 342nd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is an internationally recognized education and research linked to a professional innovation process aiming to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone. It shall be an outward-looking university of technology with a global appeal.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022 is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme offered at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have the ability to program in high-level languages such as Python or C.
- The applicants must have knowledge of computer architecture.
- GPU programming, FPGA development tools, and HLS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must submit their applications for admission via the application portal, univeristyadmissions portal. PhD application must be made separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Copies of bachelor’s and master‡s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
The selected candidates will be provided five-year employment to carry out the research and course work needed to obtain a PhD degree at the Chalmers University of Technology.