This application requires the interested applicants to pass an online critical thinking assessment and meet the needs-based criteria to be considered. While the Award amounts differ between course providers and specific opportunities, the winning candidates can secure up to £11,836 to cover the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Worthy offer for aspirants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
AllAboutLaw is an online platform catering to aspirants who want to build a career in Law. They provide jobs, courses, events, and advice. They are also known as law career experts. They conduct UK’s leading virtual employability events for aspiring lawyers, including the UK’s biggest Virtual Law Fair (October), plus weekly law firm presentations and panel discussions on our Digital Campus.
AllAboutLaw also provided for many under-represented communities in the legal sector and has put together five courses for members of those communities to help them break into a career in law. The organization also contributes to charities and initiatives in this regard or about law education and career segments.
Application Deadline: The applications are open. However, application deadlines may vary from university to university.
- University or Organization: AllAboutLaw
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Diploma
- Award: £11,836
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A graduate diploma in law programme offered at the University of Law, BPP University, and City University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the need-based criteria i.e. refugee status, registered disability, and low household income.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate a passion for law.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for a PGDL programme per their respected schools’ application procedure.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must provide academic transcripts, a resume, and other documents to support their application.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 2:1 or above at the undergraduate level.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English. They may also need to provide necessary documents to prove the same such as scores of a Standard English language test like TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc.
The selected candidates can receive up to £11,836 to cover the cost of their master‡s in law by All About Law. However, Awards are subjected to variations.