IMDEA Networks Institute is inviting outstanding candidates to apply for its PhD Positions in Modelling, Decision Making, and Learning in Edge Networks. This funding award is open for the session 2021/2022.
This educational programme supports highly motivated students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at IMDEA Networks Institute.
The IMDEA Networks Institute is a data network research agency with a global team working on cutting-edge fundamental science and technology. It provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for forward-thinking scientists to refine their research vision.
Why study at IMDEA Networks Institute? The Institute has developed itself as a leader in the creation of future network concepts and technologies on a global scale. Researchers investigate the emergent properties of today’s highly complex networks in order to enhance algorithm and protocol efficiency.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2021
- University or Organization: IMDEA Networks Institute
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Competitive salary package
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality, please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Distributed Ledger Systems.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- They must have a masters or Bachelors in computer science, communication engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field with a solid academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, all eligible candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Should submit a CV, at least two reference letters, and a motivation letter. All the material has to be submitted through the IMDEA Networks’ hiring portal.
- Admission Requirements: Must have strong mathematical/analytical skills with a background in at least one of the following subjects: Probability and Random Processes, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Convex Optimization, and Machine Learning.
- Language Requirement: Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
IMDEA Networks Institute will offer study benefits for eligible students in the following manner:
- An international workplace with the opportunity of collaborating with top research groups at the institute and elsewhere
- The prospect to publish at top-tier venues in networking/related fields
- Help with moving to Spain and settling at IMDEA
- Competitive salary package