Aalborg University is seeking high-potential applicants to participate in the PostDoc Scholarships in Multi-Band Aperture Antenna Arrays for Mimo Systems in Denmark.
Applicants who are willing to undertake a postdoctoral programme at the university are eligible to apply for the academic year 2021-2022.
Aalborg University is a Danish public university and is one of the top public universities in Aalborg, Denmark. It is ranked #305 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The university’s mission is to advance knowledge and educate students in business and related areas of award in ways that will best address the fundamental challenges in the 21st century.
Why study at Aalborg University? Aalborg University has a very problem-centric approach to scholarship and education. The academic staff and students alike apply their analytical skills, and a solution-based approach to solving real problems and challenges in business and society is created. At Aalborg University, education, research, and industry collaborations become a successful discharge of ideas in shaping the future. It promotes thinking for the future and bridging the gaps between business and science.
Application Deadline: 18th May 2021
- University or Organization: Aalborg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All international entrants from overseas countries and citizens and residents of Denmark are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree courses and subjects in the field of multi-band aperture antenna arrays available at Aalborg University are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- The applicants must be accepted to a relevant postdoctoral degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the online application and complete the application process. Accepted students will be short-listed and considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- A motivated text wherein the reasons for applying, qualifications about the position, and intentions and visions are stated.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Copies of relevant diplomas (Master of Science and PhD).
- Scientific qualifications. A complete list of publications must be attached to indicate the works the applicant wishes to be considered. You may attach up to 5 publications.
- Dissemination qualifications, including participation on committees or boards, participation in organizations, and the like.
- Additional qualifications
- Personal data.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 and must have a master’s degree in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5 overall band score
- TOEFL – 85
- CAE – 180/ level C1
- CAE – 180/ grade C
The successfully selected applicants will be given a salary to conducting their postdoctoral study for up to 4 years at Aalborg University. They will also provide a job position at the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Electronic Systems as a Postdoc.