Would you like to study in Germany? Make your dream come true by applying for the PhD Project Molecular Analysis of the Spatio-Temporal Coordination at Heidelberg University.
The goal of this project will be to analyze how FGF2 transport into the extracellular space is coordinated in space and time in living cells.
User Review( votes)
Heidelberg University, founded in 1386, is one of Europe’s major research institutes. It is Germany’s oldest university, with over 100 undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral degree programmes.
Why do you want to study at Heidelberg University? In addition to academic and social responsibilities, Heidelberg University places a high value on student and young researcher training. It enables early integration into research themes and procedures by employing new concepts for research-based teaching.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Molecular analysis of the Spatio-temporal coordination of FGF2 membrane recruitment and translocation in living cells
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students with a master degree in the life sciences and a prime interest in advanced live cell imaging techniques along with an interest in interdisciplinary studies at the interface of biochemistry, biophysics, structural biology and cell biology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the online application system of the PhD degree course and enrol themselves in the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation with reference to the topic of the doctorate
- Recommendation letter from a university instructor in the specific field
- Proof of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency.
Each successful scholar will receive the salary to complete their PhD degree programme at Heidelberg University.