Temple University is thrilled to announce the #YouAreWelcomeHere Campaign and funding for the most brilliant and motivated students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The educational award is open to all high-achieving international participants seeking an opportunity to study an undergraduate degree program at Temple University. Temple recognizes international students who demonstrate a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding through this application .
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Temple University is a leading hub of high-quality higher education and research, with over 40,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Russell Conwell started it as a night school in 1884, and is now the city’s major university.
Why would you like to study at Temple University? The institution is regarded as a global leader in high-quality education and research. It has been devoted to the development of future leaders. This college offers a welcoming and nurturing learning atmosphere, supporting personnel, opportunities, and a diverse curriculum of over 500 academic programs.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023. The deadline to submit your enrollment deposit is May 1.
- University or Organization: Temple University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $20,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to have the following credentials:
- Be a first-year international applicant. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside the U.S.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this application . All the candidates will automatically be selected for this award after successfully being registered on an eligible study programme by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must provide the following documents at the time of admission: A pre-qualification degree, academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants of an undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate good written and spoken English levels.
Temple University will provide an award amount of $20,000 to successful candidates.