Temple University is thrilled to announce the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarships for the most brilliant and motivated students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award is open for all high achieving international participants who are seeking an opportunity to study an undergraduate degree program at Temple University
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Temple University is a leading hub of high-quality higher education and research, with over 40,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Russell Conwell started it as a night school in 1884, and it is now the city’s major university.
Why would you like to study at Temple University? The institution is regarded as a global leader in both high-quality education and research. It has been devoted to the development of future leaders. This college offers a welcoming and nurturing learning atmosphere, as well as supporting personnel, opportunities, and a diverse curriculum of over 500 academic programs.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Temple University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $20,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to have the following credentials:
- Be a first-year international applicant. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the U.S.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this scholarship. All the candidates will automatically be selected for this award after successfully being registered on an eligible study programme by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants of an undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Temple University will provide an award amount of $20,000 to the successful candidates.