The University of Cologne is inviting applicants for its PhD positions to conduct research in the field of Oncology and Inflammation, Nephrology. These positions are available for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the positions is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
User Review( votes)
The University of Cologne is a university in Cologne, Germany. It was the sixth university to be established in Central Europe.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2017
- Course Level: These positions are available to pursue PhD.
- Study Subject: These positions are awarded in the field of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Medicine.
- Scholarship Award: Two positions are available.
- Nationality: German and International
- Number of Scholarships: Two positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these positions.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have: master degree or equivalent in the field of biological, pharmaceutical and medical disciplines.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Reports, certificates
- List of Publication