The University of Stavanger Business School is currently inviting applications for a new doctoral scholarship in marketing. The appointment is for four years with research and 25% compulsory duties.
The aim of the scholarship will accommodate the appointee’s research interests and qualifications, the topic of the project will be Marketing Innovation-Platforms.
User Review( votes)
The University of Stavanger (UiS) has about 11,000 students and 1,600 employees. The University is located in the third largest urban region in Norway, with a dynamic labour market and exciting cultural and leisure activities.
- Application deadline: January 3, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Marketing
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship follows the State Salary Code, l.pl 17.515, code 1017, LR 20, pay grade 50, which is currently NOK 436.900 per year, approximately EUR 45.500.
- Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree.
- English Language Requirements: GMAT or GRE tests and/or TOEFL or IELTS tests may be required.
How to Apply:
- The application must contain the following:
- Copies of transcripts and diplomas
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- List of (up to 15) publications (if applicable)
- Other documentation that the applicant considers relevant
- Please register your application in an electronic form. Relevant education and experience must be registered on the form. Certificates/diplomas, references, list of publications and other documentation that you consider relevant, should be submitted as attachments to the application as separate files. If the attachments exceed 30 MB altogether, they will have to be compressed before uploading.