Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology inviting application from fellowship holders for PhD Programme in India.
The Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram is an Institute of National Importance established by an Act of the Indian Parliament. It is an autonomous Institute under the administrative control of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Great opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Various
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Provider: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST),
- Scholarship can be taken at India
- Post-graduate degree in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Polymer chemistry/ polymer sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Physiology, Zoology or any other branch of life sciences (excluding plant sciences). M.Tech in Polymer Engineering/Technology, M.Tech in Materials Science or Postgraduate degree in Public Health, Cardiovascular Sciences, Neurosciences and Imaging & Interventional Radiology, Dentistry, Nursing, Veterinary Sciences, Social Sciences and Statistics.
- Consistently GOOD academic record with 60% (GPA 6.5/10) marks in undergraduate and postgraduate examinations. However, for postgraduates from Sciences stream, the minimum mark is 70% (GPA 7.5/10). For applying for a Ph.D. in medical specialities, the candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks (First Class) in MBBS.
Individual JRF Fellowship holders (UGC, CSIR, ICMR) will be selected on the basis of Interview.
- Candidates awarded Senior Research Fellowships (SRF) from other sources (KSCSTE, UGC, CSIR, ICMR etc.) have to qualify in the written test and interview conducted by the Institute.
- Individual JRF KSCSTE Fellowship holders have to qualify in the written test and interview conducted by the Institute
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: By Post
Application Deadline: Closed