Master’s Scholarship in the field of Technology, Management and Economics, Applied Informatics, Multimedia Communications at Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Czech Republic-2011
Established in 1969, Tomas Bata University is the originator of the shoe industry. The town of Zlín providing higher education.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: Closed
- The fund is available for international candidates.
- The funded award is open to study a master’s degree in Technology, Management, and Economics, Applied Informatics, Multimedia Communications.
- International applicants who are successfully admitted to study in an accredited full-time follow-up Master’s degree taught in the English language at Tomas Bata University in Zlín (TBU) in the academic year 2011/12 may apply for the TBU awards
- The grant is intended for outstanding contestants only (depending on their previous academic performance and their entrance exam results) who come from underprivileged families and are citizens of foreign countries.
- The award is not intended for candidates who are citizens of the Czech Republic.
- After receiving the confirmation of admission to TBU by e-mail in June 2011, the candidate for the fund shall send his/her completed and scanned Application for the TBU fund to the TBU International Office ([email protected]) by 30 June 2011 at the latest. The Application form for the TBU program is enclosed.
After the first year of study the eligibility for the fund to be awarded in the second year of study, respectively, shall be reviewed. 8. An applicant shall be eligible for the program in his/her second year of study if in the preceding academic year he/she obtained the required grade point average between 1.00 -1.50 (and complete all course units registered in the relevant academic year) and his/her status is unchanged (underprivileged). 9. If his/her grade point average in the first year of study is between 1.51 – 3.00, the award will cease to be paid to the student in the academic year following the year in which he/she failed to obtain the required grade point average. 10. The fund can be paid only during the 2 years of the follow-up Master’s degree and shall not be paid to a contestant who suspended or finished his/her studies or who changed his/her mode of study from full-time to part-time. The grant will cease to be paid in the month in which it was without a doubt detected that the applicants fail to meet the academic requirements.
How to Apply
Online and Post