The Department of In Vitro Toxicology of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) – Belgium is looking for a motivated PhD student (m/f) to support their experimental toxicology research.
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel is a Dutch-speaking university located in Brussels, Belgium. It has three campuses: Brussels Humanities, Science and Engineering Campus, Brussels Health Campus and Brussels Technology Campus.
Students have a good knowledge of the English language both written and oral.
Course Level: Position is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Study Subject: Position is available for PhD student (m/f) to support their experimental toxicology research.
- A young, dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- A contract as a full-time PhD student at the VUB.
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
- Students have a master degree in (bio)medical sciences, veterinary sciences, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent.
- Students are a dynamic and flexible person. o You are able to work independently, yet as a team member, and accurately.
- Students have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Nationality: Citizens of Belgium are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students have a good knowledge of the English language both written and oral.
How to Apply: Please send application file by e-mail.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.