The Department of In Vitro Toxicology of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) – Belgium is looking for a motivated PhD student (m/f) to support their experimental toxicology research.
The position is available for pursuing Ph.D. program. The position is available for a Ph.D. holder (m/f) to support their experimental toxicology research.
Perfect choice for pursuing a Ph.D. program.
User Review( votes)
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel is a Dutch-speaking university located in Brussels, Belgium. It has three campuses: Brussels Humanities, Science and Engineering Campus, Brussels Health Campus and Brussels Technology Campus.
Why at Vrije Universiteit Brussel- Brussel is an internationally oriented university in Brussels, the heart of Europe. VUB wants to contribute to an active and committed way to a better society for tomorrow.
- Applicants have a master degree in (bio)medical sciences, veterinary sciences, pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent.
- Candidates are a dynamic and flexible person. o You are able to work independently, yet as a team member, and accurately.
- Learners have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Citizens of Belgium are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Please send application file by e-mail.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to upload all the required documents, Passport photo, Identity card or passport, Research topic and Research proposal, Motivation letter, 2 recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have a good knowledge of the English language both written and oral.
- A young, dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- A contract as a full-time PhD student at the VUB.
Application Deadline: Closed