Airbus is offering Internship in Material Supply Management to study in France for the year 2017. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
An Internship in material supply management (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse. You will join the material supply management department. This Month internship will start on September 4th 2017 (Date subject to some flexibility) and is for a duration of 6 months.
A fine internship for claimants.
User Review( votes)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats.
- Field of Internship: Internship is awarded in material supply management.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Airbus
- An internship can be taken in France
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level BAC +4-5 (or equivalent) in business, engineering, supply chain management domains or a related discipline.
- Project Management understanding
- Supply chain understanding
- Proficient in MS pack office
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Capacity to work in a team
- Language Skills: advanced level of French, negotiation level of English.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This month internship will start on September 4th 2017 (Date subject to some flexibility) and is for a duration of 6 months.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Closed