The University of Queensland is welcoming talented and motivated applicants to apply for a PhD Scholarship in Biomedical Imaging Technology in Australia.
The scholarship is open to outstanding domestic or international students who want to pursue a PhD degree. This scholarship is designed to foster the development of independent research skills.
A worthy chance to get a PhD in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland fifth oldest public research university based in Brisbane, Australia. It provides associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher degree by research (HDR) programs.
Why at the University of Queensland? In this university, a number of career opportunities are available for all students. The student will able to develop mastery of appropriate conceptual and methodological skills and acquire knowledge in a relevant disciplinary area.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Scholarship Award: $27,082
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian & International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarship is awarded in Biomedical Imaging Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship is open for those students who have an honours degree, master’s degree or equivalent. To be eligible you must be studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, students need to take admission in PhD degree at the University of Queensland. Then applicants can fill the application form for the scholarship and submit by email [email protected] For more information about this scholarship, you can contact Professor David Reutens: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must submit the following documents academic CV, including details of two referees, a cover letter outlining your reasons for applying and suitability for this research, and academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission in PhD degree, the applicant must have at least one-year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA.
- Language Requirement: The minimum English language requirements for admission IELTS (6.5), and TOEFL (570). For detailed information please check the given link language requirements.
Benefits: The scholars will receive an award amount of $27,082 indexed annually + possible top-up.