Applications are now available for the master’s scholarships at Central European University in Hungary. This program is aimed to provide funding to International students to pursue master’s programs at the CEU.
The graduates and faculty from around the world come together in Budapest to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue advanced awards, and address some of the most widespread problems of society.
Firs-rate choice to study masters in Hungary.
User Review( vote)
Central European University is established in 1991 located in the United States and Hungary which offers English language Master’s and doctoral projects in the sociologies, the humanities, law.
Why study at the Central European University? CEU is a place where global training will be provided for investigating the contemporary monetary, social and political difficulties. It is a graduate-level “crossroads” university.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to generate an application for this grant.
- For receiving the grant, the student should be a part of a master program in the subject area like cognitive science, economics and business, environmental sciences and policy, gender studies, history, international relations, legal studies, mathematics, and its applications, medieval studies, nationalism studies, network science, philosophy, political science, public policy, sociology and social, and anthropology.
- To be considered for this grant, applicants must have a first degree from a recognized university or institution of higher education as well as must be enrolled in a two-year master’s degree program at CEU.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for this free study, applicants are requested to submit an application to any of CEU’s master’s program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this grant, holders are required to submit their completed CEU application form, letters of recommendation, academic records, curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled at the University of York in master’s degree, the applicant must hold a graduate degree. Two-year master’s degree programs at CEU, typically admitting learners who have a three-year bachelor’s degree,
- Language Requirement: Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores.
The CEU Master’s prize will be awarded to the selected candidates by covering up to 100% of tuition, health insurance, and a monthly stipend of HUF 96,000 (approx. EUR 310) or HUF 50,000 (approx. EUR 160).