Are you a Ph.D. student? Norwegian University of Life Sciences is offering three-year Ph.D. position at the Department of Plant Sciences, Faculty of Biosciences.
The educational award is activated for the current Ph.D. candidates of any nationality who wants to gain the experience and knowledge of science and technology.
Norwegian University of Science and Technology is the largest university in Norway and offers higher education in arts, social science, and architecture fields. It has the main responsibility for education in engineering and technology.
Why at this University? As the largest university of science and technology, NTNU continuously works for creating a good difference in society by teaching the candidates in the best ways.
Application Deadline: Closed
Participants are advised to follow the criteria-
- International students are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Grant is available for being a part of a Ph.D. degree course in Life at high latitudes project.
- The applicant must have an academically relevant education corresponding to a five-year Norwegian degree programme, where 120 credits are at the master’s degree level.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students must have to take admission in a Ph.D. degree program at the university and then can apply for the fund through the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidate has to submit a research proposal for the course, Copy of passport along with a curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of the Ph.D. programmes at NMBU, the applicant must have a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Good English language proficiency is required to study at the university.
NOK 435.100 will be covered by the educational award.