The College of Medical and Dental Sciences is offering a number of Global Scholarships for Excellence for outstanding students to pursue postgraduate taught programmes. UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate taught masters programme.
- Scholarship Award: The value of each award is £2,000 to be off-set against tuition fees, is tenable for one year only and cannot be deferred to a later year. As the award is to be off-set against tuition fees, applications must be from self-funding individuals.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of Global Scholarships for Excellence for outstanding students.
- Nationality: UK, EU, and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and international students are eligible to apply.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the courses offered by the Medical and Dental Sciences.
- Eligible taught programmes:
- Advanced Clinical Practice – MSc
- Advanced Practice in Healthcare (Global) – MSc
- Bioinformatics – MSc
- Clinical Neuropsychiatry – MSc
- Clinical Oncology – MSc
- Clinical Trials – MSc
- Dental Materials Science – MSc
- Genomic Medicine – MSc
- Health Economics and Econometrics – MSc
- Health Economics and Health Policy – MSc
- Health Research Methods – MSc
- Immunology and Immunotherapy – MSc
- Occupational Health – MSc
- Physician Associate Studies – PGDip
- Public Health – MPH
- Public Health (SEAL) – MPH
- Public Health (Health Technology Assessment) – MPH
- Public Health (International) – MPH
- Restorative Dentistry – MSc
- Trauma Science – MSc
- Entrance Requirements: This award is open to all applicants who have applied to study on one of the College of Medical and Dental Sciences Masters taught courses listed below (full-time or part-time), or the Physician Associate Postgraduate Diploma programme, starting in 2019/20.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
Applicants must be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer for their chosen programme by this time.