The University of Warwick is offering Fully funded PhD Feuer International Scholarships in Artificial Intelligence. This online course is open to the UK and international students of all nationalities. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
To be eligible, students must have an undergraduate and Master’s degree from the University of Warwick. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in pursuing a career in computer science or artificial intelligence.
It is a fully-funded for all international students to complete PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: October 23, 2022.
- Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: N/A
- Course level: PhD
- Award Amount: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Subject: Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence
- Nationality: International Students
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligibility: Students applying for PhD degree must have undergraduate and Master’s degrees at the University of Warwick.
- The award can be taken in the UK.
The Feuer International Scholarships in Artificial Intelligence are prestigious and highly competitive Ph.D. scholarships. Successful Warwick alumnus Jonathan Feuer established them intending to create a group of extremely talented, academically brilliant, world-leading young researchers with potentially world-changing ideas in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
The scholarship program has become part of the University’s internationally recognized Cyber Security research group. If you’re awarded a Feuer PhD Scholarship, you’ll have the chance to work alongside Warwick’s top researchers, some of the world’s sharpest minds, and many who hold fellowships at the Alan Turing Institute in London.
Applications are welcomed from outstanding PhD applicants, and the Feuer International Artificial Intelligence scholarships are open to home, EU, and international applicants.
We are looking for students with aspirations as well as intellectual aptitude. You should possess an innovative approach to problem-solving, well-developed technical skills, plus a willingness to work in a cross-disciplinary training and research setting.
You must be open to learning new skills which might be outside the field of your undergraduate and Masters’s degree. You must have, or be about to graduate with, a first-class BSc Honours degree or international equivalent. Ideally, you will also possess, or be about to be awarded, a Masters’s level degree with distinction.
How to Apply
The application process for the Feuer International Scholarship in AI is in five stages:
- Submit an Expression of Interest via the online form.
- After we have reviewed your Stage 1 application, you may be invited to submit a full application, along with your CV.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to a scholarship interview with the Cyber Security research group’s lead academics and the donor, Jonathan Feuer. This interview may be over video link if you are based overseas.
- If you are offered the scholarship, you will need to accept your scholarship and your place at Warwick and complete the enrolment process.
- Successful applicants will enroll and start their Feuer International Scholarship in AI.
The Feuer International Scholarships in AI offer a generous funding package that includes:
- Full PhD tuition fees for four years
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisionally £17,668 for full-time award holders in 2022/23)
- A Research, Training, and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000 for four years
- A Research Top-up Grant for Travel/Conference/Equipment of £1,000 per year.