The University of New England is seeking high performing aspirants from all over the world to take part in the “PhD Scholarship – Science of Healthcare Delivery” program in Australia.
The grant is available for deserving students who want to undertake a PhD degree program at the university for the academic year 2021-2022.
Nice chance to get PhD degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of New England offers over 200 programs in 23 disciplines at undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and higher degree research levels with options to study online or on campus.
Why at the University of New England? By joining the university, students have an opportunity to get primary and practical research in many areas of study.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University: The University of New England
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: AU$30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high First Class Honours Degree or Research Master with Distinction or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity please take admission in a PhD degree program and complete the application form: International Students application Forms or Domestic Students application Forms.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit a Birth certificate, certificate of citizenship or passport, research proposal, evidence of English language proficiency, full bibliographic and Evidence of up to six creative works.
- Admission Requirements: Please see the entry requirements for admission.
- Language Requirement: The students should have sufficient oral and written English language proficiency.
The university will provide financial support available valuing AU$30,000 per annum, tax-exempt and paid in fortnightly instalments.