Do you want to support your education? You should apply for the Western Michigan program to achieve your educational goal in the United States.
This is a highly competitive award open for Incoming freshmen and incoming transfer students who are going apply for admission in an undergraduate degree course at WMU.
Nice opportunity for students to get an educational award for undergraduate study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1903 by Dwight B. Waldo, Western Michigan University offers 147 bachelor degrees, 73 master’s programs, and 30 doctoral programs through its seven degree-granting colleges.
Why at Western Michigan University? At WMU, you will learn from the world’s best faculty with the highest professional rank than any other Division I university in Michigan.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Western Michigan University
- Department: College of Education and Human Development
- Course Level: Undergraduate study
- Award: Multiple awards
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only in the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The prizes will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an Incoming freshman (high school or early middle college), Incoming transfer (not currently attending WMU), Current/ continuing graduate and undergraduate, incoming graduate (not presently attending WMU)
- You must have and maintain a major in the College of Education and Human Development, both at the time of application and during the semesters of any award(s) received.
- If you are an incoming student, you must have completed your application to WMU by Jan. 15, 2020 and have specified a College of Education and Human Development major on your application.
- Applicants can check here full admission criteria
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Incoming freshmen and incoming transfer students do not need to complete the application. They will automatically consider for the opportunity when they will apply for WMU admissions. After being accepted to WMU, when you log into your account, you will see a link to apply for these endowments on the main page.
- Supporting Documents: Official High School transcript, GPA score, ACT or SAT Scores. Candidates are required to prepare an answer (at least 500 words) for the following essay questions: 1) Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals. 2) Explain how your education and future goals will impact your professional life.
- Entry Requirements: To be considered for programmes with financial need criteria, you must have submitted a FAFSA application. The federal school code for Western Michigan University is 002330.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency (speaking, reading, and writing)
Note: Applicants must keep a copy of the application responses for their records.
The Western Michigan University will provide a number of awards of various amounts. Funding for the grants will be given with half of the award deposited into the student’s account at the start of the fall and the spring semesters.