Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the PhD scholarship funded by the University of South Australia for the academic session 2020-2021. The grant is open for both domestic and international students.
The scholarship program supports excellent students who want to conduct research into developing methods for remote guidance on physical tasks.
Golden chance for domestic and international students to study in the Australia.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1991, the University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university that offers a dynamic and agile culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. It provides educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.
Why at the University of South Australia? UniSA provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment. It also empowers students with the skills to successfully develop their careers in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD Research
- Award: Living allowance at the RTP rate
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program to conduct research into developing methods for remote guidance on physical tasks.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- An interest in developing collaborative systems.
- Skills or an interest in Augmented Reality or wearable computing.
- An interest in human-computer interaction.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this scholarship program, then you are recommended to take admission in the research degree program at the University of South Australia. After that, all applications should be sent via email to Mark.Billinghurst-at-unisa.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit an academic mark sheet or transcript, University grading scale, University diploma supplement, and parchment/academic credential as evidence of conferral or completion date of your degree.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants are advised to check the entry requirements of the study program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship will provide a living allowance at the RTP rate for 3 years with the option of applying for a 3-month extension.