Empower yourself with practical skills and learning by applying the SMU Kewalram Chanrai Group Endowed program for the academic year 2020-2021. The program is available for foreign students.
The purpose of the educational award is to motivate undergraduate aspirants who want to achieve greater heights of excellence.
Wonderful opportunity for foreign students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2000, the Singapore Management University is a world-class research university has over 30 research institutes and centers of excellence and customized corporate training. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs.
Why at Singapore Management University? SMU seeks energetic and passionate individuals who genuinely care about their community and who want to make a change that matters. The university provides job opportunities and educational materials on curation, assessments, advocacy, and more for the students.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Full-time first-year undergraduates of foreign nationalities in any degree program.
- Preference for candidates from developing countries including but not limited to countries in which Kewalram Chanrai Group operates, such as Africa, the Indian Subcontinent, South America, Southeast Asia, and China.
- Special consideration will be given to female candidates of suitable calibre from developing countries so as to encourage them to pursue a university education and to succeed in their lives.
- Good academic achievements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills or potential and good moral character.
- Active CCAs and community involvement.
- Keen sectoral interest in textiles, automotives, agriculture, commodities, international trade, IT, and real estate.
- Evidence of financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the Singapore Management University. After that applicants must submit a separate financial aid application via Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit secondary school examination results, high school examination results, university results (if any), school testimonials / extracurricular activity / co-curricular activity / special achievements/award records (if any), medical report, if you have any disabilities or major illness and criminal offence records (if any).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants are advised to check the admission requirements of the study program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered.
The program will cover the following benefits:
- Tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies, subject to outstanding academic performance.
- Valued up to $30,000 per annum.
- The financial aid positions will offer financial support towards the recipients’ tuition fees and/or study-related expenses, such as the purchase of a notebook computer which the recipients may keep upon successful completion of their studies, purchase of textbooks, participation in Business Study Mission and/or International Student Exchange Programme with SMU partner universities.