As we all know that, reaching on a PhD level is a huge achievement for a student but some lucky candidates can afford the expenses of this level. That’s why the Institute for Biochemistry I is giving a PhD Scholarship position in Germany.
This educational bursary is funded by the IZKF and aims to provide a chance to international students for pursuing a PhD degree program at FSUJ in Germany.
Excellent opportunity to get PhD position in Germany with gorgeous salary offer.
User Review( votes)
Friedrich Schiller University Jena was founded in 1558 as a public research university. It is counted among the ten oldest universities in Germany.
Why at Friedrich Schiller University Jena? At the University of Jena, students will get a wide range of disciplines and good facilities for completing studies in a proper way. The lectures and professors of the university are very supportive of the applicants.
- University or Organization: Institute for Biochemistry I, UKJ – Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: The position will be paid under the state salary scheme
- Access Mode: Email and Post
- Number of Awards: One
- The program can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue their PhD degree program in the field of Neurobiology, Cell biology, imaging, and Biochemistry at the University of Jena.
- Admissible Criteria: The organizers are looking for candidates who have solid theoretical and practical knowledge of cell, neurobiology, biochemistry, molecular biology and or imaging techniques.
How to Apply
Here is the application process for the program and the grant as well-
- Candidates have to take admission in a PhD degree course at the University of Jena, Germany.
- After taking admission at the university, you must have to submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificate incl., grades and grading explanation, and a list of publication honours(if necessary), etc along with any 2-3 references address on the given address-
Dr. Maryam Izadi Khaleghabadi
Institute of Biochemistry I,
Jena University Hospital ? Friedrich Schiller University Jena
Nonnenplan 2?4, D?07743 Jena, Germany
- Participants can also send their applications in a PDF file through email to [email protected]?jena.de.
Benefits: The educational PhD position will be paid under state salary scheme TV-L E13 (salary agreement for public service employees; 50 of postdoctoral salary).