The cost of the studies seems to be the most common problem of students these days. Therefore, the Department of Economics, Finance, and Accounting, Maynooth University is announcing the PhD Studentship program for providing some help for applicants in their education.
This Graduate Teaching Studentship is available for those applicants who have the desire to commence their postgraduate studies in September 2019 and looking for a funding opportunity at MU in Ireland.
Great funding opportunity to study postgraduate in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Maynooth University is the National University of Ireland which was founded in 1997 as the Constituent University of National University of Ireland. It is the youngest university in Ireland.
Why at Maynooth University? MU is Ireland’s fastest growing university which has a wide range of subjects and has academic excellence in the humanities and sciences. It provides the best educational facilities to students in building a bright future.
- University or Organization: Maynooth University
- Department: Department of Economics, Finance, and Accounting
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €6200 per annum to €9007 per annum
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Not known
- The program can be taken in Ireland
- Application Deadline: 5.00pm on Sunday 28th of July 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All students who are going to commence their study in September 2019
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can apply for a PhD degree program within the Department of Economics, Finance, and Accounting at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates who have fees paid from external sources are not eligible to apply for this award.
How to Apply
The contributions made here have wide applicability for applying to the course and for the grant-
- Apply for the Course: All you have to do this, to take admission in a PhD degree program within the Department of economics, Finance, and Accounting at the university.
- Apply for the Award: In order to apply for the grant, you have to submit your cover letter outlining their interest in and suitability for the position, curriculum vitae, and an outline of your proposed PhD research (2500-3000 words). These required documents can be sent through email to [email protected]
The educational award will be awarded for the duration of the studies, subject to a satisfactory annual review of progress in research, and performance in teaching support. The successful participant will get full annual tuition fee support (approximately €6200 per annum) and a fixed maintenance award of €9007 per annum.