Australian and International students are invited to apply for a PhD Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research (AIR). The grant is funded by the RMIT University.
The studentships are available for those candidates who want to pursue a PhD degree program and interested in researching how tumors in the lung stimulate a local inflammatory response.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1887, RMIT is an Australian public research university. It is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise. It offers many courses in different fields of study. It is the largest dual-sector education provider in Australia.
Why at RMIT University? At this university, students can learn from experts in their chosen field of study, while benefiting from its strong industry connections. It provides many career opportunities for talented students across academic, professional, teaching and research areas.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Award: $30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: Australian and International student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Applications will close when final candidates are selected
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International student are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to pursuing a PhD degree program biological or biomedical sciences or related discipline.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have a first class Honors degree (or equivalent) in biological or biomedical sciences or related discipline. Applicants must meet the entry requirements for PhD by research at RMIT University.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity s, the applicant needs to take admission in PhD degree at the university. for the opportunity process, applicants can contact A/Prof Steven Bozinovski: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a passport, certified copies of academic transcripts, certified copies of all graduation certificates, CV, work reference letter.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in PhD degree, all applicants must have a bachelor degree including a research component comprised of a thesis, a master degree, evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and/or experience and knowledge of the field of study to undertake the proposed program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must meet the English language requirement for admission.
- Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth Up to $30,000 per year for a period of up to 3 years.