Want to get a PhD degree and need some funding to do? The Queensland University of Technology is offering applications for the QUT School of Accountancy PhD Scholarship.
User Review( vote)
Located in Australia, the Queensland University of Technology is a public research university. It is internationally recognized through rankings and dedication to learning and success. As an institution, it has produced many outstanding alumni.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at this university, candidates can get the most advanced technology and learning spaces. It gives students heaps of opportunities to take their study global, including student exchange and exciting study tours
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree program
- Award: A living allowance for three years, indexed annually $27 596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and International students are eligible to apply for this application
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open to study the PhD degree program in the field of Business and technology and Governance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have successfully completed a research masters degree and a masters by coursework degree or professional doctorate, with at least 25% research. The applicant must be graduated from an honors degree with a First Class or 2A Honors.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants must need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After taking admission candidates can apply for the opportunity through the annual scholarship round.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this application , applicants need to submit a resume and two-page research proposal to the School of Accountancy Higher Degree Research Office.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must meet the admission requirement to study a PhD degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: To study at this university, applicants must be able to demonstrate an excellent level of spoken and written English.
- Applicants must have one of the following IELTS, PTE Academic, CAE/CPE, TOEFL iBT certificate.
- Benefits: The successful scholar will get a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($27 596 in 2019).