The Southern Cross University is looking for talented individuals who wish to apply for the PhD Scholarship in Coffee Chemistry for the session 2020/21.
The study program is open to all international students who wish to full-time study a PhD degree at the university. The goal of this project is to develop and optimize an efficient analysis method to detect key chemicals responsible for the variation of coffee flavour.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1994, Southern Cross University is a renowned Australian public university. There are a number of international undergraduate and postgraduate research scholarships are available for students.
Why at Southern Cross University? At this university, students can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicum, and networking events as part of their studies. It provides students with modern well equipped teaching spaces such as lecture theatres and classrooms
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- University: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD scholarship will be awarded in Coffee Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- They must enrol in a Doctor of Philosophy (Plant Science) at Southern Cross University. You will be expected to enrol on a full-time basis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be applying for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for free study, candidates must have a previous degree.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must also meet the University’s English language requirements.
The university will provide a stipend of $28,092 per year to the winning candidates for 3 years.