Do you want to obtain an undergraduate study in the USA? If yes, then you have a wonderful opportunity to take part in the International Financial Aid program at the University of Chicago.
Helpful option to receive financial help for the undergraduate study in the US.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1890, the University of Chicago is a private research university in Chicago, Illinois. It is consistently recognized to be one of the top 15 universities in the world and offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Why study at the University of Chicago? The University of Chicago is a place where the fearless pursuit of truth comes to live. Their style of education and our rigorous pursuit of knowledge have established them as one of the world’s most influential institutions of higher learning.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through February 15.
- University or Organization: University of Chicago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full costs of attendance
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply for the award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students are advised to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University by common application or coalition application at the University of Chicago.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for the following:
- Personal Statement
- UChicago Supplement
- Secondary school report or transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test (DET).
The scholarship will be awarded based on an estimate of the full costs of enrolling at the University of Chicago, including tuition, housing, health insurance, a meal plan, and estimates for additional costs like books and personal expenses.