Many students dream of studying in Australia, but they need financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Queensland offers PhD scholarship in the Development of a 3D printed Metal Scaffold to enhance bone in-growth for the academic session 2023-2024. The program is open to domestic and international students.
The award assists outstanding international applicants who want to commence Postgraduate research (HDR) in Engineering at the UQ in Australia. The scholarship winners will be awarded a $32,192 per annum (2023 rate), indexed annually, living stipend.
Nice offer to win a PhD scholarship at the University of Queensland in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The UQ was established in 1909 and is Australia’s global university for increased education. It shows many students and associates in different domains of study, master’s, PhD, and doctoral degrees.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university concentrates broadly on teaching excellence and supplies students with other national teaching honors. Students will be questioned and motivated during their studies at this university.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate research (HDR)
- Award: $32,192 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: May vary
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research (HDR) in Engineering subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Master of Philosophy or another research master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA, will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for this scholarship when they apply to a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). They don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Queensland will provide a $32,192 per annum (2023 rate), indexed annually, living stipend.