Do you want to start your studies in the fall of 2023? The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is offering incoming first-year students a scholarship covering up to half of their course tuition and fees for the 2023-24 academic year.
The award program is open for home and international students taking admission in an undergraduate degree course at UA Little Rock in the United States for fall 2023.
Great offer for international students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock, also known as UA Little Rock, was founded in 1927 as Little Rock Junior College. UA Little Rock is typical of public universities in the United States. It has over 100 undergraduate and 60 graduate degrees, including graduate certificates, master’s degrees, and doctorates, through both traditional and online courses.
Why study at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock? UA Little Rock provides various on-campus living options for students, from traditional resident rooms to multiple-bedroom apartments. It has six learning communities that focus on multiple fields: criminal justice, arts and culture, majors and careers, future business innovators, nursing careers, and STEM are available to students.
Application Deadline: Summer 2023: May 15, 2023. Fall 2023: July 15, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UA Little Rock)
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% off tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the undergraduate degree course.
- Admissible Criteria: Awards will be processed automatically for those who meet the following requirements:
- Unconditionally admitted as an incoming freshman for fall 2023
- Enrolled in 12 or more credit hours for fall 2023
- Students with institutional scholarships of $5,000 or more are not eligible
How to Apply
Incoming students are not required to apply for the funds, and awards will be processed automatically for those unconditionally admitted as incoming freshmen for fall 2023.
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit an online application for undergraduate admission at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following:
- Shot Records: Shot records (or immunization records) can be sent via mail, emailed to [email protected], or faxed to 501-916-3128.
- College Entrance Exam Scores
- Proof of Military Service
- International Post-Secondary Transcripts
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Immigration Verification & Financial Responsibility
- Admission Requirements: All admissions applications require documents. Applicants must mail all the required documents to the mailing address:
UA Little Rock
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
2801 South University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
- Language Requirement: UA Little Rock will accept the following for the English Language Requirement: TOEFL Exam Score, IELTS Exam Score, Duolingo English Proficiency Online Exam Score, ACT Exam Score, and SAT Exam Score.
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock will provide up to $5,000, awarded equally over the fall and spring semesters. Only in-state tuition and fee charges will be covered.
- This scholarship opportunity is renewable for the spring 2024 term for those who earn a 2.25 GPA and enroll in 12 or more credit hours for spring.
- Students that meet the renewal requirements will also be eligible to receive 50% of tuition & fees for their sophomore year in 2024-25.