Applications are invited for the highly motivated aspirants to apply for the PhD Scholarship in Economics, Finance and Marketing at RMIT University for the academic year 2020/21.
Nice opportunity to study a PhD degree in Australia
User Review( votes)
RMIT University was founded in 1887, which offers a wide range of bachelor, graduate, research, diploma and English programs and courses. It has around 12,000 international students from more than 100 countries.
Why at RMIT University? By joining this university, students will gain the practical skills needed for excellent job prospects. This university offers placement to International students they want placement after the completion of the study.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $32,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international students are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Economics, Finance and Marketing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- a Masters by research or
- a Masters by coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent or
- an Honours degree achieving first-class honours and
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, applicants required to be registered as a PhD degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers need to contact A/Prof Peter Sivey ( [email protected])
- Supporting Documents: A detailed CV, copies of any published or submitted papers where applicable and a research proposal outlining a synthesis of relevant literature, proposed research design, and analytical techniques must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must hold a masters degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: International students who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider and a recognised qualification
- Benefits: The University will provide an award amount of $32,000 (plus fee waiver) per year for up to three years.