The program is open for those brilliant Chinese students who will undertake the MBA degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice opportunity for Chinese students to study in the UK
User Review( votes)
Saïd Business School produces powerful ideas, deliver transformative education, and reach out to the broader world. It is the University of Oxford’s centre of learning for undergraduate and graduate students in business, management, and finance.
Why at the Saïd Business School? The school gives you the unique opportunity to gain greater insights into issues such as the politics of global business, the regulation of the financial service sector, the rise of science entrepreneurship, and the management of innovation.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Saïd Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA degree
- Award: £15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two bursaries are available
- Nationality: Chinese students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The studentship will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, seekers are demanded to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at Saïd Business School. After taking admission, students will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, claimants must have to hold their letters degree certificates with bachelor’s academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirements: Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £15,000.