The Department of Management, Society, and Communication (MSC) is looking for highly motivated aspirants to apply for a PhD position centred on innovative city solutions. This studentship is funded by the Copenhagen Business School in Denmark.
The main object of the program is to support domestic and international students starting a PhD degree for three-year at CBS for the academic session 2020/21.
Wonderful opportunity to pursue a PhD degree in Denmark
User Review( vote)
Copenhagen Business School is one of the most prestigious business schools in Denmark that was founded in 1917. It offers academic, integrated interdisciplinary and extensive exchange programmes.
Why at the Copenhagen Business School? The programs of this school allow you to gain practical skills and make connections for a future job. Here students have many opportunities to pick positions closest to your field of study.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: The Department of Management, Society, and Communication
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully salaried
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary.
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this grant, claimants need to be enrolled in PhD degree coursework at CBS School of Business and Management. After taking affirmation, seekers will be able to apply through the online portal for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), list of papers and publications, one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis) and documentation for English language skills including proof of written English proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have received a grade 10 or higher on the Danish 7-point grading scale on their master’s thesis (see info on equivalents:http://eng.uvm.dk/general-overview/7-point-grading-scale) for entry in CBS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be fluent in English. The successful applicant must have a record of top grades from previously completed programs.
- Benefits: The university will provide the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1% of 85% of the base salary.