The School of Information Systems at Singapore Management University is delighted to announce the SMU SOA Scholarships for highly motivated and talented candidates.
This study program is activated for both domestic and international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree course at the Singapore Management University.
Great opportunity for students from all nationalities
User Review( votes)
The university has a modern education system and gives advance procedural knowledge and preparing students for the end of the semester. There are a various diploma, bachelor, masters, and other research courses.
Why at Singapore Management University? SMU provides high-quality education in all specialities for affordable costs. It also offers students great exposure to building their career dreams.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: Up to $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore and international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Full-time SMU BAcc undergraduates of any nationality
- Proceeding to the second year of study
- Good academic achievements
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- A good sense of citizenship within the School of Accountancy and SMU community
- Evidence of financial hardship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that they can via the Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: After applying online, please upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service. Academic results/transcripts/certificates must clearly show the applicant’s name and the name and logo of the awarding institution.
- NRIC for Singapore Citizens; NRIC and Passport Particulars Page for Permanent Residents, Passport Particulars Page and Singapore Student Pass for Non-citizens, Secondary school examination results, High school examination results, University results
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognized for the purpose of admission.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
- Benefits: The University will provide the award amount of up to $6,000 to the winning candidates.