Are you interested in organizing new research programs? So you can take part in the PhD Scholarship furnishing by the Department of Organization at Copenhagen Business School.
The bursary is open for international students and aims to make people understand how public organization organizes themselves in complex modern democracies.
A fine chance to apply for a PhD in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Copenhagen Business School was established in 1917 for the Advancement of Business Education and Research. The Department of Organization approaches to understanding organizations and organizational phenomena at all levels.
Why at this Copenhagen Business School? At the school, aspirants will get a variety of facilities and events to show their talent in diverse fields. Their professors will make sure that the candidate does well in the chosen field and maintaining a great personality.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2019
Eligibility criteria should be followed by the applicants-
- For this award, Citizens of any nationality are eligible.
- They can apply for a PhD program within the field of public organization and participate in seminars and other center activities part of the program such as new ways of public crisis management, types of public/private partnerships, Creating and measuring public value, Public innovation, and the development of bureaucracy in a Danish public sector context.
- To be eligible, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level and be selected on the bases of high grades from their universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants need to take admission in a PhD program at the school and then submit the application form. You will receive an email confirming your application and if you did not receive that email so please contact HR Services, Tel.: +45 3815.
- Supporting Documents: There is a requirement of attaching brief curriculum vitae, a list of papers and publication, copy of selected written work and document for English language skills.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying to this course, you must have completed your master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: You must have the capability to speak and understand the English language at the school.
Duration of this course is 3 years with includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work. It will provide tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.