The University of Bristol Law School is providing two full-time Global Justice Scholarships for undergraduate students studying for an LLB qualification.
The program is open to all international applicants who are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
An excellent opportunity to get an LLB degree in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Bristol Law School offers a world-leading education. The UBSL offers a wide range of highly respected courses and employment-enhancing opportunities.
Why at the University of Bristol Law School? Alongside their courses and programs, the Law School runs a series of extracurricular activities which provide work experience, skill development and help guide your career pathway.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants can apply from any county around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for undergraduate qualification in Law (LLB)
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must have applied to start a full-time undergraduate qualification in Law (LLB) at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the award, you need to take admission or hold an offer to apply an undergraduate law Couse in the university. After this process, you are eligible to apply this opportunity online.
- Supporting Documents: A transcripts, letter of recommendation, a statement, an essay and other documentation requiring at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: If you studied at a school, college or university outside the UK, you need to check the given country specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If you are non-native English students, you need to achieve a certain level of English to qualify for a place on your chosen course.
The university will provide worth £9,000 each winning candidates. The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.