If you have just completed your Master’s education and looking for investing your money in the right project, Then you can take part in the Ph.D. projects of The National Institute of Scientific Research.
The educational award is activated for financially supporting successful applicants by covering some of the expenses in their studies and creating a value of water science program.
Outstanding opportunity for the students of Ph.D.
User Review( votes)
Knowing for offering graduate studies only, the National Institute of Scientific Research is the research-oriented branch of the University of Quebec. Founded in 1969, the institute has many fields in graduate course level.
Why at INRS? The research team and facilities of this institute are standing at the top, its multidisciplinarity approach to fundamental and training that puts students at the heart of the research. It also offers many outstanding scholarships and research partnerships.
Application Deadline: 1 March 2019
Participants should access the selection criteria-
- For this opportunity, Canadian and International citizens are eligible.
- Students can apply for a Ph.D. degree program in Effects of water temperature and thermal stress on northern fish passage success through culverts, Fluid mechanics thesis on density current generated by granular column collapse in fluid, and Corrosion in drinking water distribution networks: processes and modeling research areas.
- The candidate must have an excellent academic record and illustrate an aptitude for research. A thesis of supervising must be accepted by the INRS professor.
How to Apply
- How to apply: You must have to send your application for admission in one of the following Ph.D. water science projects-
- For Effects of water temperature and thermal stress on northern fish passage success through culverts, Please send your application through email on [email protected]
- For Fluid mechanics thesis on density current generated by granular column collapse in fluid, please contact the professor Damien Pham Van Bang.
- For Corrosion in drinking water distribution networks: processes and modelling, please contact the research professor Sophie Duchesne.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to make a PDF file which includes a letter of research, a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, and a most recent university transcript.
- Admission Requirements: A Master’s degree in water sciences or in another relevant discipline of pure or applied sciences, or instead have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) is required for admission.
- Language Requirement: Good English and French language proficiency are necessary to study at INRS.
The funded education provides financial support and $21 000/yr according to the study program.