The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is offering the PhD Scholarship in Sociomicrobiology for the academic year 2018-19. The PhD project will be executed at the Bacterial Interactions and Evolution group in the Section for Microbial and Chemical Ecology.
The Technical University of Denmark, often simply referred to as DTU, is a university in Kongens Lyngby, just north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Sociomicrobiology.
- Scholarship Award: University will offer a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates should have a master’s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration.The file must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system