To provide a world-class education for students in Turkey, Koc University is offering the PhD Positionsprogramme.
The programme aims to provide financial aid for students who want to apply for the PhD degree programme at Koc University.
Wonderful opportunity for students in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
Koç University is a non-profit private university in Turkey that was founded in 1993. It is one of the most prestigious universities in Turkey and offers various degree programmes.
Why study at Koc University? The university is committed to excellence, and its well-resourced programs attract world-class academicians. They provide a lively environment with an abundance of social and cultural activities.
Application Deadline: Various
- University or Organization: Koc University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Turkey students
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Turkish
- Applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture this educational award, students must have to register in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach university diploma, transcripts, copy of passport or Turkish national id, two bio-metric photographs (3×2 cm) with a white background.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have to submit GRE Score/ ALES scores reports.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to provide the standardised test scores of TOEFL, YÖKD?L or YDS scores.
Koç University PhD Programs will provide full Tuition Waiver for any admitted candidates and extensive benefits as wells and a monthly stipend.