Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expense, the University of Kyrenia is granting the Covid-19 Special Scholarship programme.
Established in 2013, the University of Kyrenia is the first university of Northern Cyprus specializing in maritime studies. It offers various degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Kyrenia? Here, students receive the highest quality education throughout their education period, and they will be employed as qualified personnel in companies and carry out different tasks.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Kyrenia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 10% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Turkey
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be Turkish
- Applicants must have to take admission at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After being registered, students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of Id card and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) Exam results
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Exam results
- International Baccalaureate Exam results
- American College Testing (ACT) Exam results
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Exam results
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The University of Kyrenia will provide the award amount of 10% of tuition fees for students to complete their education in Turkey.