Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Louvain is providing the PhD Scholarship for the year 2020.
Nice opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1425, the University of Louvain is a university located in Belgium. It participates in international university networks, whether institutional or disciplinary and maintains numerous student exchange partnerships with universities all over the world.
Why at the University of Louvain? UCLouvain wants to enable anyone who desires an education to pursue one of the highest possible qualities. Here, students can acquire skills and expertise conducive to their personal and professional development.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Louvain
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from developing countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidate must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Be from a developing country
- have the support of at least one UCLouvain faculty member
- be admitted by the PhD Committee (CDD) to pursue a PhD at UCLouvain or to the Research Certificate Program (PhD in home country institution) in the candidate’s research field
- be free from any commitment to return to a country that has funded training
- for students who have already started their doctorate and are enrolled at UCLouvain, not be a scholarship beneficiary.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, applicants have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After that, you can download the application form and send it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Provide your copy of passport, two passport photos and a summary of the thesis proposal.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have the following:
- an academic degree of at least 120 credits;
- a similar academic degree awarded by an institution of higher education
- a recognized foreign academic degree
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the French language.
The scholarship includes support for no more than 36 months and, if necessary, one or more round-trip airline tickets between the international airport nearest to the recipient’s home country residence and Brussels Airport.