Do you wish to pursue your doctoral studies in advanced battery technologies at the well-known college of UK? Well, if yes, then King’s College London PhD Studentship will help you to do so.
This PhD studentship of King’s College is meant to find new talents in the field of research and encourage them by covering their all expenses toward higher education for the Academic year 2020-21.
Great offer for students to get higher education opportunity in the UK.
User Review( votes)
King’s College is a public research university located in the heart of London and recognized as one of the top ten UK universities. It is the oldest university of England providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- University or Organization: King’s College of London
- Department: Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate research (PGR)
- Awards: Up to £135,540
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants with UK and EU nationality will be considered. International students are also eligible for the program.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be provided in subjects like chemical engineering, electrochemistry, materials science, physical chemistry, energy engineering, manufacturing engineering and mechanical engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: All candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a master degree in chemical engineering, electrochemistry, materials science, physical chemistry, energy engineering, manufacturing engineering and mechanical engineering.
- Must be citizens of the UK and EU countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, applicants firstly take admission for a postgraduate research study at king’s college of London. After that, applicants will need to register an account to make an application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement, A research proposal and/or project approval form, transcripts of your previous qualifications, two academic references, and proof of any English language qualifications
- Admission Requirements: To apply, requisites are needed to meet all the entry requirements of King’s College of London.
- Language Requirement: To study PGR, applicants must review all the English language requirements.
The total value of the scholarship is up to £135,540. If you are nominated for this opportunity, you will get Tuition fee and Stipend to support your PGR study.