The scholarship programme is available to students who want to enroll in the PhD degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Great opportunity for applicants in Spain.
User Review( votes)
Comillas Pontifical University, a private university in Madrid, Spain, was founded in 1890. This institution provides courses and programmes that lead to officially recognized higher education degrees, such as bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees, in many fields of study.
Why study at Comillas Pontifical University? The University programmes that focus on your career’s top priorities can make you more successful in the long run. Students can also use it to hone their talents and gain more experience.
Application Deadline: 29 April 2022
- University or Organization: Comillas Pontifical University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 759,94 €
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in a Business and Regional Competitiveness, Innovation, and Sustainability
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Doctoral candidates with a strong research motivation and interest in any Business and Finance topic close to the research areas of the program, especially if related to sustainability consumption and management, social entrepreneurship, internationalization, hydrogen studies, sustainable finance, or behavioral finance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, aspirants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic records, research proposal, cover letter, and two recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold an MRes or MSc with good grades, a level of English equivalent to C1.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
- A 3-year contract (biannually revised)
- Salary of 20.759,94 € (gross) and a 90% discount on PhD fees
- Research stays in leading universities
- Join a vibrant and passionate research team with a strong record of publications
- Opportunity to live in the warm and interesting city of Madrid